The bubble bag is a relatively cost-effective product, ensuring that the items we transport are not damaged. Now bubble bags are following in the footsteps of the world and are at the forefront of environmentally friendly packaging.
Some things to pay attention to when storing the bubble bag:
2. The bubble bag should be placed in a roll without folding. If it is stored for a long time, it should be turned once every three months;
3. Use cranes when loading and unloading, and use rigging with crossbeams to lift steadily to avoid damaging the belt edges, and arbitrarily loading and unloading is prohibited;
4. Conveyor belt joints adopt thermal vulcanization glue to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength; the diameter of the conveyor roller of the conveyor and the diameter of the small pulley of the conveyor belt should meet the relevant regulations;
5. It is not allowed to put together with bubble bags of different varieties, specifications, and layers of cloth;
6. Ensure cleanliness. Cleanliness is the basic condition for the good preservation of the bubble bag. Foreign substances will affect the bag's tension and weaken or even break.
How to promote bubble bag packaging, improve bubble bag recycling, and reduce environmental pollution in the e-commerce environment has become a difficult problem. To this end, Xuanwang puts forward the following suggestions:
1. Start with product packaging design and do a good job of the top-level design of bubble bags to meet modern logistics needs. Modern logistics theory believes that the bubble bag is an important part of the logistics system. The bubble bag is not only the end of production but also the starting point of logistics. Bubble bags have a very close relationship with transportation, storage, handling, and circulation processing. Bubble bags play an important role in protecting commodities, facilitating circulation, and reducing logistics costs.
2. Give full play to the role of industry associations and formulate unified and rationalized commodity bubble bag standards. From the overall perspective of logistics, the rationalization of bubble bags should be developed in the direction of bubble bag standardization, low cost, multi-functional technology, intelligence, and green.
3. Carry out simple bubble bag and bubble bag recycling activities to increase the recycling rate of bubble bag consumables. Merchants carry out multi-channel simple bubble bag and bubble bag recovery activities, which can not only save the cost of bubble bags but also reduce environmental pollution, which can achieve a multiplier effect with half the effort.
4. Encourage the use of new environmentally friendly bubble bag materials, and try to reduce environmental pollution. Most of the filling materials used by e-commerce companies are foam plastics, which are not only costly but also environmentally unfriendly. Formulate preferential plans to encourage e-commerce to adopt new environmentally friendly bubble bag materials, try to reuse bubble bag consumables, and reduce the pollution of bubble bag materials to the environment.